PHP for Beginners: learn everything you need to become a professional PHP developer with practical exercises & projects.
- You will learn to create a (CMS) Content Management System like WordPress, Drupal or Joomla
You will learn how to use Databases
You will learn MySQL
- Object Oriented Programming
- You will learn how to launch your application online
- How to use forms to submit data to databases
- How to use AJAX to submit data to the server without refreshing the page
- You will learn about PHP security
- You will learn about sessions
- Password hashing
- Email sending
- You will learn to use composer (PHP package manager)
- You will learn to create clean URL’s and remove the .php from files
- You will learn to use bootstrap by getting experience from the project
- You will learn to debug your code
- You will learn to create pagination
- You will code refactoring
- You will learn to debug (fix your code)
- You will learn to use an API to bring data from a database to a graphical interface
- There is so much more and my hands are just tired of typing ?
- Some HTML is needed for this course (You can get my free HTML course on that)
COURSE UP TO DATE
One of the biggest PHP Courses in UDEMY ……..
Best Rated PHP course on UDEMY……
New lectures ADDED all the time…..
Over 29,000 Students taking this course already………
BEST Reviewed PHP beginners course for a reason…..
Are you new to PHP or need a refresher? Then this course will help you get all the fundamentals of Procedural PHP, Object Oriented PHP, MYSQLi and ending the course by building a CMS system similar to WordPress, Joomla or Drupal.
Knowing PHP has allowed me to make enough money to stay home and make courses like this one for students all over the world. Being a PHP developer can allow anyone to make really good money online and offline, developing dynamic applications.
Knowing PHP will allow you to build web applications, websites or Content Management systems, like WordPress, Facebook, Twitter or even Google.
There is no limit to what you can do with this knowledge. PHP is one of the most important web programming languages to learn, and knowing it, will give you SUPER POWERS in the web development world and job market place.
Because Millions of websites and applications (the majority) use PHP. You can find a job anywhere or even work on your own, online and in places like freelancer or Odesk. You can definitely make a substantial income once you learn it.
With 100% money guaranteed within 30 days, you have NOTHING to lose and a world of possibilities for your future. If for some reason you don’t like the course or me, you can get your money back from Udemy.
Commonly Asked Questions…..
Q: Is PHP worth it to learn?
A: YES YES YES…
PHP is one of the best web programming languages in the world, and all the large important websites, like Google, Apple, Facebook, Yahoo, Wikipedia and many more use it for their web applications.
Q: Can I make Money if I know PHP?
A: LOTS of it
Go over to freelancer dot com and search for PHP projects. You will see so many projects waiting for people to finish them in that site. There are actually more projects in PHP than in any other language.
This PHP Course Covers the following and then some…
Databases in PHP
Object Oriented PHP
CMS project-similar to (WordPress)
Form Submissions in PHP
Security in PHP
Variables in PHP
Math in PHP
Arrays in PHP
Control Structures in PHP
Comparison Operators in PHP
Mayor Loops in PHP
Functions in PHP
Constants in PHP
Super Globals in PHP
Sessions in PHP
Cookies in PHP
Learn to work with FILES
Custom search feature
Learn to use jQuery + Bootstrap
RealTime Notifications with JS
Protect your credentials
(PHP dependency Manager)
Learn to send emails – from PHP or using a third party Package
And much much more …..
With the AMAZING project we build, you will learn all the SKILLS to land that job or project. This is a real project that we take online and I walk step by step on everything from scratch.
Please look at all the lectures to see more things that are covered.
- This course is meant for TOTAL beginners in PHP
- No programming experience is needed at all