All parts of the 99Udemy.com Website are for Private use only. No files are Hosted on our Server, they are Indexed in a similar way to how Google works. The ISP and/or Administrator cannot be held responsible for the contents of any linked Sites or any link contained in a Linked Site, or changes/updates to such Sites.
Ttorial.com respects the intellectual property rights of all content creators, whether their work is affiliated with our site or not.
If you have reason to suspect that your intellectual property rights have been infringed in any way that connects to our site, we strongly advise that you contact our copyright agent with a complaint as soon as possible. We take all violations of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 extremely seriously. In order to ensure your complaint remains legitimate under the DCMA, please ensure your copyright complaint contains all of the following information:
- A signature, electronic or physical, of an individual who has been authorized to represent you, the copyright holder;
- Clear identification of the copyrighted item(s) in question, as well as identification of the work(s) infringing on the copyright holder’s intellectual property rights;
- Contact information for you, the copyright holder, that freecoursesite.org can use to contact you, including your full name, telephone number, physical address and e-mail address;
- A written letter stating that you, the copyright holder, “in good faith believes that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law”;
- A written letter stating that all of the information provided in the statement above is wholly accurate, and reaffirming that the writer of said letter has been legally authorized, under penalty of perjury, to represent you, the copyright holder.
The statement of complaint that you provide us, containing all of the above information, should be sent to our Designated Copyright Agent by post, fax or email to one of the respective contact addresses below: [email protected]
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IF YOU CHOOSE TO MISREPRESENT ANY OF THE DETAILS REGARDING AN ALLEGED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO SERIOUS CIVIL PENALTIES UNDER FEDERAL LAW, INCLUDING ANY MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS AND LAWYERS FEES ACCRUED BY US, AND ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDERS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDER’S LICENSEES WHO ARE INJURED IN ANY CAPACITY FOLLOWING OUR RELIANCE ON THE VERACITY OF YOUR REPRESENTATION. YOU COULD ALSO BE CRIMINALLY PROSECUTED FOR ACTS OF PERJURY.
Do not take anything outlined in this document as formal legal advice. For further information on the details required to lodge a formal DMCA notification, please refer to 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
It is, however, our policy to respond to VALID infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the copyright laws that we are in compliance with. 99Udemy.com is in full compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and International Copyright Laws. We only comply with notices provided they take the following steps:
1. Write an email and specify the page on 99Udemy.com where you believe copyrighted material has been infringed upon.
2. Provide us sufficient contact information so that we may contact you (name and email address is required).
3. Provide us with evidence that you own the copyright to said.
We urge all Copyright Owners, if you find the content on this site, where they hold the copyright, ask them to contact us at this email address “[email protected]”.
If you want to send a DMCA takedown request please keep in mind these will take 2-4 working days to process.
Thank you for understanding.